First-time borrowers at MCCN need to complete 入学咨询. Loan funds will not post to your student account until you have completed this requirement. 入学咨询 details your rights and responsibilities as loan borrower and reviews the regulations 政府erning each loan program. 这包括利率, 恩典时期, 延期/忍耐选项, 提前还款, 整合, and other general repayment obligations. You are also informed of the consequences of not repaying your student loans (default) and of various repayment strategies.
- You can complete entrance counseling for Direct Subsidized, Unsubsidized and Graduate PLUS 贷款 at the 热门产品.政府 网站.
- Students entering in a MCCN graduate program must complete a new 入学咨询 session.
- Contact Office of 金融援助 at (614) 234-1842 regarding questions about the borrower’s rights and responsibilities or the terms and conditions of the loan.
作为联邦贷款的借款人, you are required to complete exit counseling once you graduate, drop below part-time or stop enrollment at MCCN. Exit counseling covers all 入学咨询 topics with an emphasis on repayment strategies. A hold will be placed on your transcripts until 出口咨询 is completed.
出口咨询 requires the following:
- Complete exit counseling for Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans at the 热门产品.政府 网站
- Your driver's license number and state of issuance
- 名字, address, and telephone number of your next of kin (nearest relative)
- 名字, address, and telephone number for two references whom the holders of your loans could contact if they should lose contact with you
- 名字, address, and telephone number of your expected employer (if known)
- You should know how much you owe on each loan, your lender(s), and date repayment begins. Your lender (or servicer) will give you this information, but if you do not receive this information from your lender, 你仍然有义务付钱.
The Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group of the U.S. 教育部 is dedicated to helping resolve disputes related to Direct 贷款, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, 担保学生贷款, 珀金斯贷款. The Ombudsman Group is a neutral, 非正式的, and confidential resource to help resolve disputes about your federal student loans. The Ombudsman Group may be contacted at:
Additional information may be found at: http://studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loans/disputes/prepare/contact-ombudsman.