The Department of Veteran Affairs administers a variety of education benefit programs.
These are some of the most commonly used benefits at MCCN:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33), including the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)
For a full description of each program and application instructions, visit the GI Bill® website.
如何申请 for Benefits and 金融援助
- Determine which benefit is best for you: Use the GI Bill® Road Map for Success or call the VA at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).
- 完成 Veterans Online Application 申请你的福利.
- 完成 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Submit a copy of your Certification of Eligibility letter and a completed MCCN Veterans Benefits Certification Request Form prior to each academic year in which you plan to utilize any veteran’s benefits.
在你开始上课之后, notify MCCN 金融服务 if there's a change in the total number of credit hours for which you're registered because this affects your certification.
Your benefits must be certified at the start of each academic year. 完成 Veterans Benefits Certification Request Form every year.
MCCN’s VA Certifying Official is the Director of 金融援助. Please direct your questions and the submission of VA Benefit documentation to:
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. 政府网站 www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.